Astonishing pendant made of Sterling silver and Set with 12 stones.
HOSHEN - According to the Book of Exodus, the Hoshen (known also as Choshen) is the sacred breastplate worn by the High Priest of the Holy Temple in Jerusalem - Beit HaMikdash. The Hoshen is set with twelve gemstones, one for each tribe of Israel:
* Odem – Ruby - Reuben tribe
* Pit'da – Topaz - Simeon tribe
* Bareket – Emerald - Levi tribe
* Nopheh - Garnet - Judah tribe
* Sapir – Sapphire - Issachar tribe
* Quartz - Zebulun tribe
* Leshem – Citrine – Dan tribe
* Shvo – Agate - Naphtali tribe
* Ahlama - Amethyst - Gad tribe
* Tarshish – Aquamarine - Asher tribe
* Shoham – Onyx - Joseph tribe
* Yashpeh – Jasper – Benjamin tribe
The pendant is made of 925 sterling silver. The circle around the stones engraved with the 12 tribes names. This handcrafted pendant is set with 2 mm round stones: aquamarin, citrin, garnet, ruby, onyx, sapphir, calzidony, green topaz, jasper, amethyst, quartz, emerald
This pendant dimensions are: 2.7 cm x 3.1 cm.