Astonishing pendant made of silver and 14k Yellow Gold and Set with 12 stones.
HOSHEN - According to the Book of Exodus, the Hoshen is the sacred breastplate worn by the High Priest of the Holy Temple in Jerusalem - Beit HaMikdash. The Hoshen is set with twelve gemstones, one for each tribe of Israel:
* Odem – Ruby - Reuben tribe
* Pit'da – Topaz - Simeon tribe
* Bareket – Emerald - Levi tribe
* Nopheh - Garnet - Judah tribe
* Sapir – Sapphire - Issachar tribe
* Yahalom – Diamond - Zebulun tribe
* Leshem – Citrine – Dan tribe
* Shvo – Agate - Naphtali tribe
* Ahlama - Amethyst - Gad tribe
* Tarshish – Aquamarine - Asher tribe
* Shoham – Onyx - Joseph tribe
* Yashpeh – Jasper – Benjamin tribe
The center piece of the pendant made of silver (at the back) and 14k Yellow gold in the front. The circle around the stones made of Sterling Silver and engraved with the 12 tribes names.
This pendant dimensions are: 2.7 cm x 3.1 cm.